Saturday, September 20, 2008

Potluck Party @ Cindy's House....

Eat ...Chit Chat ... Eat .. Chit Chat...

Yes, this is what we do everytime we meet up. Its FUN ...get to meet friends, kids runing around, chips all over the floor , talk Wu Liao all the time and babies crying...Oppss!! Is my baby crying for me all the time!! :P

Actually this is Cindy's Farewell Party. She and her family gonna move to Dubai because of her husband got a job opportunity. So... missing a friend !! :(

We all had a great time together!! I guess!!! :) Me... enjoying the food, busy talking and busy with Lisabel until i forget to take photo. But lucky me not totally forgotten!! Still got some pictures of food!


Here is our Sushi Plate..


More Food..More Sushi and More Chicken..


The Giant Bowl of Tuna Sallad...


Fruits Jelly...


Oh...they busy with Talking and Eating..


Opps! My husband! The Crazy Claes..

Here are the Host... Cindy.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger