Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh! Autumn.. Oh! Siew Pao....

Autumn is here...trees changing colour....leafs falling down...winds blow....cold outside...getting darker and darker.....
This is Sweden with cold weather... boring!!!

Everyday sitting at home taking of baby..cooking..eat and sleep!
I'm not complaining...life is good now!! hehe Im enjoying every single day with my kids and friends.

Oh yeah my siew pao.... i had made siew pao today. hehehe!! This is my second time i did siew pao. Of course my siew pao is taste good!! hehehehee


Char Siew


















2 comments:

JoLLY said...

aiyo.. u really good in cooking liao lo.. i like siew pao.. when u back teach me do can ar? oh.. nono.. do for me.. haha.. isabel oso learning ar.. so cute..

Karin.. said...

hahhaaa... sure sure i got time i teach you!! hehehee
Lisabel is learning the basic!!

Powered By Blogger