Monday, December 29, 2008

What is your New Year's Resolution??

MySpace Comments
MySpace Comments at GlitterBell.com


Gosh, 2009 is just around the corner!!
Do you have any wishes for the next year??
Have u made any promises for yourself??
If not, now is the time to do so.

I have my new year's resolution set, and that is to think more positive in life and to be more of a modern mother. Besides that i also wish to get a part time job and earn some money of my own. Thats all i need!!
To stay home all day and take care of children gets a little boring after a while.

But first things first.
Now the champagne and the fireworks are waiting to greet the arrival of the new year.
Well well.... Byebye 2008 and welcome 2009!!!

Happy New Year to my family and all my friends.

MySpace Comments
MySpace Comments at GlitterBell.com

No comments:

Powered By Blogger