Sunday, July 5, 2009

Flea Market

Lelong Lelong.... 10kr 20kr 30kr cheap cheap sell... LOL

I'm addicted to flea markets! (Loppis in Swedish)
What the heck am I doing there??
I'm a seller of course!! Its fun to sell thing and also its fun to do some shopping.

This is not the just a small flea market, actually is quite big place. A lot of people.
While I'm standing there and selling, I wonder why some people like to bargain even though is already SUPER Cheap!!! How can you bargain with things that is old and just cost like 20kr. Unbelievable!!!

Very nice and also a fun experience to do that!! I would love to do it again when it's nice weather!


This is my stall.



This is the row that I was on.
Just one out of seven rows.
So you can see that this is very big!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger