Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lazy Day !

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday... everyday..
I'm getting lazy to do blogging, cooking, baking and cleaning!! WHY?? Aiks... maybe is because of the brightness or nice weather making me sleepy sometime.
Cannot complaining too much about the weather!! :)

Beside I'm lazy...not totally lazy, I went to work as a waitress. That is my very first time in my life working as a waitress. I think is fun! hehe
Anyway, I still looking for job that I want. :P

Now let me share some pictures with you. :D

"This is the place where I working now. Just a small restaurant."


"BBQ with Tan's Family."

Lisabel is waiting for her Chicken Sausage!! :)


"Walking at the Enköping Park."


We thinking to see the flowers but not all flowers is blooming yet.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger