Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bday Party @ my Home..



Lets my BIG day begin.....
Oh yeah, from morning 0730, right after feeding my daughter. My day started with baking Chocolate cake it called (Kärlekmums) which mean (Love yummy) something like that.
My cake is one of the typical Swedish cake in Sweden. Lot of cream and marzipan. The cake called Princesstårta (Princess cake).
The first time i came to Sweden its was my 21st bday, i had a very small piece of princesstårta i dint even like it because i felt is too much cream and very sweet. Really!!! I not used to it..I feel that is yucky after all.
After a few years i been living in Sweden, i changed my mind ..i love it.
I made a couple time by myself.. and this time i decided to have 6 layer. Normally is only 3 layer. I put on Vanilla cream and Strawberry layer by layer. Then i put cream around the cake and the Pink marzipan on it...and decorate.




Another typical Swedish cake i ordered from the bakery is called Smörgåstårt(Sandwich cake).The cake fill with bread, tuna, small prawn,red caviar, black caviar, salmon, egg and cheese.
Oh yummy!! hehehee..





Here are some pictures of my cake, family, friends, foods and presents.







2 comments:

gwen said...

happy birthday from austria to you....nice blog

gwen:-)))

JoLLY said...

wow.. looks delicious la..
make me hungry la..

Powered By Blogger