Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 080808...

Happy Birthday to me.... happy birthday to me...
Very nice number... Hope i can Fatt Fatt all the time.:)

First of all...Thank you to all my friends who wishing me Happy Bday.
Its been a long day sitting at home waiting to watch Olympic ceremony to start.
The ceremony is so cool, very beautiful and hmmmm...unbelievable!!

Well, too bad i cant keep on watching the ceremony. I have to make egg tart for my birthday party on Saturday. While I'm baking my egg tart..my god is like torture ,my baby is crying and crying wanted me to carry her. And i end up making one hole big egg tart instead. Its turn out ugly!
Anyway, later after the mess...one of my friend came from south of Sweden to join my party for tomorrow.
We both had a glass of white wine and also some Crayfish. We both LEPAK, having great time together even though we kinda tired.
Yes is only we both lepaking ..our ANG MOH husband dint like Crayfish and wine!
Well well....ladies night we enjoy our self ha ha...





No comments:

Powered By Blogger