Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally! My Magic Dough Machine

Hehehehe...its been awhile to write shit on my blog!! LOL
Yesterday, i been out to Stockholm for lunch with my two friends plus kids.
Stockholm is so many peoples and so busy town especially in the summer now. Its so hard to look for place for lunch! Never come to Sweden in the summer! hahahaha...

Anyway, finally i bought a dough machine that i always wish to have. Wah la... i got it!!!
Actually i got it for my Birthday from my 9 friends.... Thank you them to make my wish come true!! hahahahaa...

I LOVE IT!!!
I'm going to start to make bread of my own and fresh noodles! Yummy..
Who knows someday i can open out Kopitiam in Sweden selling Mee Hoon Kueh and Bread with kaya. LOL Hopefully taste nice..
Then all my Malaysian friends need to come to Sweden to support me. OK friends? hahaha Mai siao... maybe I'm just day dreaming like always!

Sometime i felt I'm Very Wu Liao in Sweden , everyday try to do something stupid.
I can just buy all the equipments for baking then leave it for awhile doing nothing. So let see when i start to use my dough machine.

And look for recipes that i never understand the ingredients..you see how stupid i am. Aiyoo... still got alot to learn!!!

2 comments:

JoLLY said...

aiyo.. u veli clever liao lo.. nowsday so good in cooking n baked cake.. went i got change to eat leh....

Karin.. said...

Oi fren, of cos u got chance to eat my food!! next time i come home i bring to you,ok!lol

Powered By Blogger