Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mini Holidays @ Gävle Sweden..



Me and my family had a Mini holidays at Gävle, Sweden. Gävle is a city at center of Sweden. Well, is not far to go there from Stockholm. Anytime can go there and visit.
We went there because we suppose to go to the Zoo and Tivoli.
But we are one of the kind... blur case that we never checked the opening schedule for this summer. So, they were Closed!! ! My god.... hahahaaa!!

Anyway, we went to the Gävle City instead. Walk around and shopping.
And guess what? i went n cut my hair.ha ha!! I said to the hair stylish i want to cut my hair like a punk rocker style. YES I did!!!

What do you think about my hair?? Ugly?? or ??

We overnight at my friend house Louise. And we had Steamboat for dinner. hehehe!

The next day we went to the Älvkarleby. Älvkarleby is a place where they use the water to produce the electricity. So you can see waterfall. Unfortunately cannot see any waterfall because they never open the hatches.Too Bad!

Our mini holidays is ended..At last we go home n Zzzzz.....

2 comments:

JoLLY said...

heloo... aiyoyo.. front got some problem lo.. y like that ? lke dog bike la.. hehe.. ;p

Karin.. said...

haha... is like that la...
i never fix properly.

Powered By Blogger