Sunday, August 24, 2008

I got Jason Mraz CD .......

Today we went out for Asian food for lunch. On the way there we listening to Jason Mraz in the radio. Wah... I'm so happy because I'm one of his fan! hehehe
I like his music..especially the song I'm Yours. I told my husband i wanted to buy his CD.. then everything back like normal singing in car La La La......

After lunch we went to shopping mall..windows shopping like always. Well, of course i walk in to clothing shop and look around.
Suddenly, my husband bought a something and i thought was his CD game. Who knows he always wanted to buy game when he walks into the game shop!! haha..
But this time I'm wrong ...its was for me!! hahahaha And he bought me Jason Mraz CD!!
OH!! A big SMILE on my face and i gave a BIG kiss of course!! :)

Thank you Darling!! You're so kind to me! :P



Now i can listen to Jason Mraz all night long!!

2 comments:

KEVin said...

wah so touching leh hahahaha.....

JoLLY said...

yoo.... so lamantic.. jealous leh..

Powered By Blogger