Saturday, August 16, 2008

Boring Saturday ..shopping, mmm..making Veggies Pau.

Hmmm.....what in the earth I'm doing at home on Saturday!!
Well.. I syiok myself again taking my kids out for windows shopping. Buy buy buy...like always! Luckily everything now is on sale!

After the half day of shopping...come home still not happy nothing to do and suddenly i thinking of making Pau. I missed Malaysian pau that they selling beside the road!! Yummy... some more they have so many different kind of pau. Too bad i cant make so many kind of pau.otherwise i can try to sell them. Hahaha..i dreaming again!

Anyway.. like always half way cooking and baby cried of course!
Since i cannot do anything, nice or beautiful pau..turns out ugly pau! :(
But the taste always fabulous!





What do you think my homemade veggies pau? hehehe...
Im very happy that Leo said he like it. Not so bad!!

1 comment:

JoLLY said...

hey.. pren.. nowsday u veli good in cooking liao ya.. i love veggie pau la.. look nice la.. aiyo.. send some to me..pls..

Powered By Blogger